Job Opportunity – Data Analyst- Swahili/ Pidgin English / Yoruba
Step into a World of Opportunities with Vaco Binary Semantics LLP
Data Analyst- Swahili/ Pidgin English / Yoruba
- An opportunity to become a part of our client’s product research team
If you are a Researcher, an Analyzer, a Strategist, a Great Communicator with a global view,
then you could be our next hire!!
Critical Traits of an Analyst: who is interested, curious, self-motivated, open-minded and flexible, imaginative, knows what’s worthwhile, methodical and analytical.
What you will do?
The following but not limited to:
- Acquire data from secondary sources on internet (mostly Google Search & sometimes short duration local phone calls)
- Conduct basic searches in our internal databases
- Help us resolve user queries by writing precise responses in localized styles (no voice conversations required with external clients)
- Champion productivity to resolve maximum user queries in short time
What do we require?
While we recognize that there is not one path to becoming a great Analyst, we generally look up to-
- Moderate-to-Expert proficiency level (Read, Write and Speak) in Swahili / Pidgin English / Yoruba
- Min Graduate of decent Academics
- Relevant experience is an added advantage. Fresher may apply
- Flexibility for 24*7 work environment
Why join us?
- We are a company built around collaboration, creativity, transparency and good work. Amazing work environment!!
- We value fast learners & enthusiastic work partners who see learning & improving skills as an enjoyable experience.
- Fast-paced growth opportunities- horizontal & vertical movement in a variety of projects.
- Free meals & snack to end up eating roadside unhygienic food
- Transport Facility so that you do not have to worry about reaching office on time. Making your travel safe and convenient.
- Weekend to relax and enjoy; to connect with your friend and family.
CTC bracket: 3.5 – 5 LPA
TO apply forward your resume to: